Subject: Autopsy Report
- Autopsy performed Mar 19 2012
- Completed Oct 31 2012. Why did it take over 7 months to complete?
- Standard tests finding no bacterial meningitis not accepted. Relied on non-clinical tests that are not standardized because of a large margin of error. Mentioned that antibiotics may have killed pathogens and hid them. Antibiotics are always administered whenever BM is suspected. The standard tests work for other cases but not this one?
- XRay withheld from defense counsel. Showed no empyema prior to hospitalization. Second listed Cause of death.
- CT scans show no signs of herniation that would accompany meningitis. Of most significance is the lack of tonsilar herniation that would have been the cause of pressure on the brain stem (medulla oblongata) and subsequent cardiac and respiratory failure. No brain stem herniation = no involuntary or autonomic failure due to brainswelling? Choking? -See 911 call record page 3. Gargling when he was breathing out. -See findings of fact slapped his back, starts breathing again (cleared airway). Ezekiel starts breathing again after being slapped on back. Cleared airway?
- Report positive for hypoxic insult (oxygen deprivation) characteristic of asphyxiation. Croup related airway constriction?
- Court Deems Medical Examiner evidence critical to trial. See page 120 of trial transcripts.
- Court was led to believe that the entire medical examiner file was provided to Defense counsel.
- Evidence contradicts Medical Examiners findings
- Clear Section 7 Charter violation. Was Autopsy Report intentionally falsified or were these issues related to competency? Is this happening on a broader scale? Refer for Charter Challenge